Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Final Project Movie






My purpose of my final movie is to review the Principles of Design with my students before their final test. I showed actual pictures to represent each principle as well as providing video clips of landscape designs and scenery to help students apply these principles. As a class, we discussed their answers at the end of the movie to assess their knowledge of these principles.

I used Adobe Photoshop 4.0 to make changes to the Internet photos prior to importing them in to the movie. I used a variety of changes to these pictures. For example, I added red lines to show focalization and added arrows with the brush tool to explain proportion. I changed the hue and saturation to emphasis repetition in that example. Finally, I added scalloped edges with the waterfall picture and used the fill/outline function to rotate to the right with the simplicity picture. I believe all of these changes helped achieve my goals by further explaining the Principles of Design.

No comments: